The personal data administrator is:
WEBprojekt Wojciech Zabierowski - Juliana Tuwima Street Bldg. 34 Apt. 9, 90-002 Łódź
You can contact us with questions or concerns regarding the processing of your data by WEBprojekt.
You can do it in two ways:
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by correspondence: WEBprojekt, Tuwima Street Bldg. 34 Apt. 9, 90 - 002 Łódź.
The purpose of data processing
We process your personal data provided so that you can use WEBprojekt services.
Thanks to this, you have the possibility of, among others:
- Order the service
- Get to know the offer.
- Familiarize yourself with the materials available at www.webprojekt.biz
- Send a form query
- Receive e-mails from Webprojekt in order to provide services.
By processing your data we also process our legitimate interests, which are:
- Traffic analysis on the website www.webprojekt.biz
- Ads profiling
- www.webprojekt.biz website use monitoring in accordance with the regulations
- Conducting statistical analysis,
Data processing procedures
Data processing procedures of your personal data have been described and remain available at your request.
Recipients of data
Recipients are other organizations that Webproject can disclose your personal data to (in accordance with the law!). Belonging to them are:
- State authorities entitled under separate regulations for the purposes of proceedings conducted by them,
- External entities supporting Webprojekt in the provision of electronic services, that is, those that provide IT services, perform consulting or auditing services, or cooperate with WEBProjekt as part of marketing campaigns.
Data processing time
Data processed for the purposes of marketing and sales of products through the website www.webprojekt.biz are processed until you object to their processing for this purpose or until they are removed from the website.
Rights of the personal data owner
You have the right to:
- access to the content of your data,
- rectification of data - informing us about it via email or letter to the company's address,
- data deletion - by submitting a letter request to the company's address
- limitation of processing - by submitting your will by e-mail or letter to the company's address,
- data transfer - indicating in writing the entity authorized to take over,
- file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Do you have to enter your data?
You provide your data completely voluntarily.
Automated processing, including profiling
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not lead to any legal consequences to you or substantially affect your situation.
Profiling of personal data by WEBprojekt is about processing your data (also in an automated way), by using them to evaluate some information, in particular to analyze or forecast your personal preferences and interests.
Our website collects information in the form of cookies as well as standard information about website traffic resulting from cooperation with partners:
- Google (including Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google Adwords, Google Search Console)
- Facebook (including Facebook Pixel, Facebook Apps)
- HitMe (server services)
- Consulting Service (domain services)
- Comodo (SSL certification services)
- Using the tools of these partners, data is gathered to analyze the traffic on the website and to adapt the capabilities of our site to the requirements of devices and our clients.